ESNA is the largest and most influential grid-connected energy storage event in North America.
Last year, ESNA hosted nearly 2,000 attendees from 30 countries and over 800 organizations.
Now in its 7th
year, ESNA is celebrating the role innovation plays in developing energy storage technology, markets, and business models. Since its inception, ESNA has accelerated the pace of innovation in the industry by bringing together key stakeholders from across the energy storage industry for three days of education, networking and inspiration. This year we are excited to host our best event yet!
2019 Announcements and Highlights
THEME- All About Innovation: Technology, Markets, Business Models
- Keynotes from leaders of some of the most innovative and impactful companies in the world will explain their views on the role of innovation in solving climate change with energy storage
- Start-Up Alley will feature the hottest start-ups in Silicon Valley and beyond whose software and hardware alike will continue to drive down costs and increase energy storage deployment
Deep conference content with advanced programming
- Conference will focusing on critical audiences through three program tracks: Utilities, Developers, Policy Makers
- All content will be intermediate to advanced to reflect the maturity of the industry
- Site tours to deployed energy storage projects from across Southern California
- Storage technologies showcased will include thermal, batteries (lithium ion and flow), a microgrid, and more
- 3 hour Workshop: Utility Procurement of Energy Storage: Best Practices
- Energy Storage 101 and 201: non-experts can brush up their energy storage background before conference begins
- Relax and network at the ESNA Beach Party!
- Meet leaders of today and tomorrow at the Women in Energy Storage Luncheon
- Take a break at our Utility-only desert reception
Co-located with California-Germany Bilateral Energy Conference (CGBEC)
- Sponsored by the California Energy Commission and German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy, CGBEC will co-locate with ESNA
- Joint programming, keynotes and reception will ensure a broad international perspective and high-level audience members
- The world's fourth and fifth biggest economies will meet to discuss decarbonization of the power sector