Who Will You Meet at ESNA 2016?
Thousands of energy storage leaders, utilities and policymakers from around the world will be at Energy Storage North America in San Diego, October 4-6. The three-day event is jam-packed with opportunities to expand your network, meet prospective customers and make deals. Here are a few highlights:
- ESNA Opening Day: Don't miss out on our line-up of activities on 10/4, from storage site tours and pre-conference workshops to a cocktail reception kicking off the world’s largest energy storage event.
- Utility execs, C&I energy users and policymakers: Check out ESNA's speaker line-up for a sneak peek at who you'll meet in San Diego.
- Women in Energy Storage Breakfast: Celebrate the accomplishments of women in the energy storage industry and grow your professional network at a breakfast and panel discussion on 10/5.
- Utility Networking Reception: Explore the challenges and opportunities of storage with your utility peers at an exclusive coffee and dessert reception during the afternoon coffee break on 10/5.
- ESNA Awards Ceremony and Dinner: Recognize groundbreaking energy storage projects and celebrate the champions who are transforming the industry at our Awards Ceremony on 10/5. Vote now to choose the winners!
- ESNA After Party: The official ESNA after party will be held at one of San Diego’s hottest night clubs on 10/5. Get your tickets now.
Make sure to download the Energy Storage North America app, available for Apple and Android, to view the entire attendee list, build a custom schedule and check out other exhibitors and sponsors.
We hope to see you in San Diego!