The ROI of Attending Energy Storage North America
We know that there is an abundance of information available online, often for free, that you can tap into and potentially learn from without leaving your desk. However, we’re firm believers in the unmatched power of face-to-face interactions to create connections that break down barriers, lead to new ventures, and spark truly innovative market and policy solutions. Sometimes, the value you receive from being in the room can’t simply be boiled down to the titles of the sessions you participated in or the number of business cards you collected. Instead, the ROI comes through gaining a pulse on the latest news, technologies, interests, and obstacles in the industry, making deep connections with potential partners and customers, and generating visibility for yourself and your company within the industry.
Here, we help you break down the return on investment from an ESNA Conference Pass:
- The opportunity to hear from the most influential companies and policymakers in the industry about groundbreaking advancements in the energy storage industry. The theme of ESNA 2019 is: All About Innovation. The event will focus on the role innovation plays in developing energy storage technologies, markets, and business models. The event will feature keynotes, panels, and workshops from leaders of some of the most innovative and impactful companies in the world, where they will share their views on the role of innovation in solving climate change with energy storage.
- Actionable learning from actual deployments. We design our programming for our attendees to take away concrete learnings about project deployments, policy updates or new storage value streams, from each and every session. That’s why we focus on hand-selecting panelists and keynote speakers who can discuss storage projects that are already in the ground, or policies that they themselves have designed.
- Staying on the cutting edge of storage applications, policies and technologies. Over 100 innovative companies exhibit at ESNA every year. Walking the expo floor, taking in what’s on display, and meeting exhibitors is the best way to understand what’s coming down the pipeline. It’s also the best place to demonstrate to the industry at large where your company is excelling.
- Meeting high-level executives, policymakers, and utility decision-makers in person. As the storage industry’s largest event, ESNA is the best place to meet everyone important under one roof. Our attendees are the people behind energy storage purchases or procurements.: 30% are CEOs, CFO, COOs or VPs.
- Make deals with buyers and partners. ESNA brings in more buyers of storage than any other event. The program is developed with the buyers in mind: utilities and C&I tracks help prospective customers understand the value of storage and how to get started implementing it.